Last update: November, 21 2018
BF & Company S.r.l. (“us”, “we”, or “our”), with registered office in Via Gian Carlo Castelbarco 2, Milan, is the Data Controller of personal data processing.
BF & Company S.r.l. operates the http://www.bfandcompany.com website (the “Service”).
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
The Service means the website http://www.bfandcompany.com managed by BF & Company S.r.l.
Personal Data mean any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“individual”); the natural person can be considered as identifiable if he/she can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, etc.
The usage data are the data automatically generated by the use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of the visit of a page).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
BF & Company S.r.l. uses the collected data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Data will be stored in Italy.
Disclosure Of Data
BF & Company S.r.l. may disclose your Personal Data when such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of BF & Company S.r.l.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Such providers will be entitled as Responsible for data processing in compliance with existing law and will have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We remind you that the current legislation grants the interested party the exercise of specific rights, including:
the right to request confirmation of the existence of data concerning him/her and access to such data
the right to request the correction and / or integration of his/her data
the right to obtain the cancellation of personal data, if one of the following reasons exists:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- revocation of the consent on which the treatment is based
- unlawful processing
personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation under the European Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject
the right to limit processing if one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data
- the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the interested party to verify, exercise or defend a right in court
the interested party opposed the processing pending the verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party
the right to object to the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons
the right to data portability
the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority
The aforementioned rights may be exercised at any time, freely and without difficulty, by submitting a request to the Data Controller to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.